Johnny Key

Commissioner of Education

Read Bio  

Do I need an entity number for each School/Library?


Entity numbers are assigned for each address where services are received. Each School, Library and Administrative Office where eligible services are received must have an entity number.

« Back to FAQs

State Standards

Learn more about the standards that define the knowledge and skills Arkansas students should have in order to be ready for college and careers.

Learn More

Licensure & Certification

Find critical information about renewing Arkansas educator licenses, adding areas of licensure, licensing by reciprocity from other states, background checks and more.

Learn More

ESEA Flexibility

Learn More

Latest News & Events

Learn More