Johnny Key

Commissioner of Education

Read Bio  

Where do I get the forms to apply for E-Rate?


It is recommended you apply on-line. Applicants can use the USAC website to file required forms, certify forms, and check application status. Paper copies of all the required forms may be downloaded from the USAC website.

« Back to FAQs

State Standards

Learn more about the standards that define the knowledge and skills Arkansas students should have in order to be ready for college and careers.

Learn More

Licensure & Certification

Find critical information about renewing Arkansas educator licenses, adding areas of licensure, licensing by reciprocity from other states, background checks and more.

Learn More

ESEA Flexibility

Learn More

Latest News & Events

Learn More