Johnny Key

Commissioner of Education

Read Bio  

Where can I get copies of my high school transcript or diploma?


Transcripts and diplomas are kept by the school district you graduated from or last attended.  The Arkansas Department of Education does not have copies of these records

If the school district you graduated from or last attended has either been consolidated or annexed, please view Consolidated/Annexed Districts 1983-2015 (Excel).  This document contains a listing of school districts that are no longer in existence because of annexation or consolidation with other districts. This document also gives the proper name of the district created as a result of the annexation or consolidation.

If you need district contact information, please visit the ADE Data Center at


« Back to FAQs

State Standards

Learn more about the standards that define the knowledge and skills Arkansas students should have in order to be ready for college and careers.

Learn More

Licensure & Certification

Find critical information about renewing Arkansas educator licenses, adding areas of licensure, licensing by reciprocity from other states, background checks and more.

Learn More

ESEA Flexibility

Learn More

Latest News & Events

Learn More