Reflection & Collaboration
1. What do you think about what was said?
2. How would you agree or disagree with this?
3. Are there any other similar answers you can think of with alternative routes?
4. Does anyone in this class want to add something to the solution?
5. How might you convince us that your way is the best way?
6. How did you determine this to be true?
7. Why didn’t you consider a different route to the problem?
8. Why does that answer make sense to you?
9. (in response to an answer):…What if I said that’s not true?
10. Is there any way to show exactly what you mean by that?
11. Why do you think this works? Does it always? Why?
12. Why do you think this is true?
13. Show how you might prove that?
14. Why assume this?
15. How might you argue against this?
16. How might you show the differences and similarities?
17. What patterns might lead you to an alternative answer?
18. How many possibilities can you think of and why?
19. How many different predictions can you make on possible results?
20. How does this relate to daily occurrences?
21. Which ideas make the most sense and why?
22. Which problems feel familiar? Why?
23. How does this relate to current events?
24. What kinds of examples make this problem workable?
25. What other problems fit this style or example?
26. How did any of the characters or events remind you of yourself? Why?
27. How did the character’s actions affect you? Explain.
28. If you were this character, how would the story change?
29. What surprised or confused you about the characters or events? Explain.
30. Why do you think the author wrote from this character’s view?
31. What do you think the author is trying to accomplish?
32. How is the author thinking about the world?
33. How would the story change from another character’s view?
34. Why do you think this story could actually happen, or not?
35. How can this story teach us something about our lives?
36. How do you think the characters resolved the major conflict in the story?
37. How would you have resolved it?
38. How would you change the end of the story and why?
Learn more about the standards that define the knowledge and skills Arkansas students should have in order to be ready for college and careers.Learn More
Find critical information about renewing Arkansas educator licenses, adding areas of licensure, licensing by reciprocity from other states, background checks and more.Learn More